Trainee Project AdministratorLocation
– 37.5 per weekSalary
– £19,500 Overview
DH Renewables provide pre-assembly, main assembly, commissioning, troubleshooting and service, including all statutory inspection works on all wind turbine manufacturers and models. Due to significant growth, we have a new opportunity for a Trainee Project Administrator to join the team. This role is located in our Kirkcaldy office but some travel may be required.
Working alongside the Project Coordinator, you will assist them in managing the day to day activities of the projects. Projects last up to 12 weeks’ so this is a fast moving role which will require someone who is proactive and with the ability to react to change while under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arrange Training courses
- Arrange/coordinate delivery of PPE
- Arrange travel and accommodation for site staff
- Assist with queries in relation to timesheets, welfare, accommodation and any other site issues
- Preparation of documentation for audits
- Organising site vehicle MOTs and servicing, liaising with site Management
- General administration duties