Job Title – Wind Turbine Authorised Technician (SGRE 2.3 A/T)
Location – UK
Expected Duration – 6 months
Rate – Competitive Contracting rate
DH Renewables provide pre-assembly, main assembly, commissioning, troubleshooting and service, including all statutory inspection works on all wind turbine manufacturers and models. We operate in the UK, Europe and in Asia. Due to new contracts we are looking to bring on board an Authorised Technician to work on contracts throughout the UK.
The main purpose of the role would be to work in a team who will service and maintain Siemens onshore 2.3 wind turbines across various wind farms in the UK.
The successful candidate will be an Authorised Technician on SGRE 2.3 turbines.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Area Manager, the AT will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on wind turbines
- The installation and retrofitting of key components - mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Generating detailed reports on the work completed
- Covering multiple sites in there UK - working on Siemens 2.3 Turbines